Friday, July 17, 2009

Blah Dee Blah Dee Blah Blah!

Feeling a bit bah today...think it's partly due to the power of suggestion. Mum was talking to Nan about how I'm pensive...and now I'm using it as an excuse to be pensive and quiet.

I'm sorry but I'm so freakin' bored! I can't go out and spend money 'cos I don't have a job, I can't get a job 'cos no one is hiring and I can't apply for school until September...so I'm bored!

I bought three books yesterday (after taking three back to the store) and am reading three at once. I have no idea why I do this. I can't seem to concentrate on one thing. I'm reading one kids book, one memoir and one diary from WWII...what the hell is wrong with me?

I've started to truly love the idea of sleeping all day! is that a bad thing? Not that I can do that anyway while living at home...my family don't seem to do quiet. If its not Mum talking on the phone at the top of her voice or dad insistently tapping at the computer keyboard outside my room it's the freaking dog next door who seems to get his jollys by waking me up on the weekends!

God listen to me! grumble grumble grumble. I shouldn't really complain, it's not like I'm paying rent or anything. Think maybe I should go back to bed and wake up on the right side this time.

Nahh...I'll just sit here watching TV, reading one of my many books and waiting until something falls in my lap!

No comments: