Had a horrible day yesterday. It wasn't because anything happened...I suppose it's partly because nothing did.
I'm just frustrated and feel like I should be doing something. Well, I know I should be doing something. I can't find a job in Michigan, but have no money so can't move out of state and possibly find something somewhere else.
I was thinking about volunteering somewhere, but how the hell am I going to be able to pay for gas when I don't have a job? I keep getting back handed cash from my well meaning Nan and Mum but to be honest it just makes me feel more useless.
My Nan was talking yesterday about buying me a ticket back to England for a holiday, but that would just make me feel even more guilty and useless. Plus I'd have no money when I got there. I'll tell ya, money really does make the world go round. So I guess I'm totally F**ked!
I suppose most people would think all this is all rather self indulgent. But it's my blog and I suppose it's my right to be self indulgent. I'll stop being self indulgent when I get a job...how about that?
No comments:
Post a Comment