Friday, July 24, 2009

Long Time No See

Ok, so it's been a while since i've posted anything. Too be honest not a huge amount has been going on so It's seems pretty pointless to tell you that i've been staying in my pj's alot, spending money (which i'm rapidly running out of), and catching up on my fave summer series including Torchwood, Eureka, Burn Notice and of course Spongebob Squarepants.

My brother was in town a few weekends ago which was fab, we hadn't seen him in 7 months so that was nice.

I've also spent some time creating a new blog. Well it's not actually a blog per say, it's a story that's i'm going to write in little bits. The Prologue is already up and i'm putting the finishing touches on the first part of the first chapter. I don't really know the age range, it might be more YA as the main character is in her senior year of high school, but anyway, it's at firestarterstory.blogspot.com if you're interested.

That's about it for now. I should probably get my finger out and finish this part of the story...back to work :)

No comments: