Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Just Need a Freakin' Job!!!

I'm sure everyone I know if pretty sick of me whinging about not having a job..but I don't really care!

It's been 11 months since I quit my job and went to London and the results of that little outing really leave a lot to be desired. People think that being unemployed is something that just effects your work life. It's like "OK so you don't have anywhere to go every day, but how bad could that be" but


t it's not just that. I have never been more bored in my life and because I'm bored I'm looking for things to to...but can I do those things? No because I don't have any money.

It's not even like the money is the big issue it's the total lack of self worth. I feel like I'm not contributing anything to society. Basically I think I'm a little depressed and apathetic and because of that I'm distancing myself from my friends. I don't want to go out (and can't afford to) and feel like I have nothing to contribute to a conversation. What am I going to talk about, what happened on The View this morning? No.

So, this is another bad day, and hopefully I'll find something to cheer me up tomorrow. My Nan threatened to drag me over to England some time this year but I don't think I'll be able to go (again the money thing)

I have 2 1/2 months left on my lease and then I'm moving back home. To think this time last year I was working for an advertising agency. Hmm...February 15th is the anniversary of my last day at work...I'm thinking of getting drunk...You in?

1 comment:

Toots said...

Did you say Drinks? Do you even have to ask!?