Friday, January 9, 2009

Betseyville rules!!!!

OK, So I've always been a huge fan of Betsey Johnson the fashion designer. Her clothes are so fab and colorful and exciting. However, Obviously being unemployed I don't get much of a chance to buy any of her stuff (unless it's in TJMaxx).

So when I went into her store today I didn't expect I'd get anything. But then I saw this amazing pair of boots, knee high with a fabric, sweater like patter. My Mum said she'd buy them for me but after trying them on (and falling in love with them) I decided I shouldn't have them as they were over $100. And that's where the story should end...but it doesn't.

I just went online and looked for these fab boots and happened upon a website selling them (with only my size left) for $49.99!!!!!

So you're looking at the new owner of a fab pair of Betsey Johnson boots. I'll be sure to take a picture once they arrive. Viva Betsey!

No comments: