Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dream Catch Me

Have you ever just wanted to fall into a book and never come out?

I feel like that all the time. If I truly fall in love with the characters, the setting, the story I just want to be a part of it. I think it's like that childish thing where kids love a movie, let say The Little Mermaid (my fave as a little girl). when I was little that movie came out and I had to have everything, every product, every happy meal toy and doll...I still get that way even though I'm almost 25!

I can't tell you why but I did it with Harry Potter ( I went through so many Harry Potter T's you have no idea) I don't know whether it's a little OCD...like I have to feel connected to it all the time. I suppose it's an extended form of escapism that you get from reading a book or seeing a film.

Maybe it's a sign that I'm unhappy with my life...I don't know...maybe I'm just a little weird lol. Well if anyone else does that it would be reassuring to know about it. And if not I guess i don't mind being a bit of a freak.

No comments: