Monday, January 12, 2009

Attach This!

As someone who sends email's constantly i am always doing things wrong, misspelling words, incorrect grammar (tragic for someone with an English degree) and my biggest mistake is saying I've attached a document and forgetting to do so.

My boss used to get so sick of me forgetting to attached the copy that I had written that he'd send increasingly terse emails back like "forgot to attach" and "attachment!"

So imagine my joy mere minutes ago when I went to send an email that explained that something was attached and dear old AOL had a message pop up (after i had hit send) to tell me that the word "attachment" was in the email and did i want to attach a file?

OMG the computer has now thought of everything! No longer will I have to send 2 emails when trying to send a document, never again will I get bitchy emails from people telling me of my failing in email etiquette. I am saved by an email system that a few years ago used to be the bane of my working existence.

Hooray for AOL and this new, wondrous feature...and long may it reign!

No comments: