Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth



I had the most wonderful day at DisneyLand yesterday. I can't even describe to you how excited I was. As soon as I walked through the gates I turned into my 12 year old self and just HAD to get a pair of mouse ears!

It was the prefect time to go, we arrived early and the longest wait for a ride was 30 mins! that's simply unheard of!
We went to Space Mountain first and it was, of course, amazing. We then went on the Finding Nemo submarine ride which is so cleverly done. We also did (in no particular order) It's a Small World, Indiana Jones, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, Peter Pan's Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thunder Mountain, River Cruise, The Carousel, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear, Captain EO, Disneyland Railroad, Haunted Mansion and the Main Street Fire Engine.

As you know I'm also a massive shopper, and couldn't stop myself when I got to the shops. I got a Micky and Minnie t shirt, a sparkly pair of Minnie Mouse ears, a t shirt with Yoda on the back that says "Judge me by my size do you?" (teehee it's so freakin' cool that I just had to have it) and a skull and crossbones sparkly ring (from Pirates of the Caribbean.) Because of this I think I'm going to skip the vintage stores in LA because I don't really think I should spend any more money! (oops, clearly my enthusiasm for Disney got the best of me!)

Phew! as you can imagine I'm super exhausted today and plan to have a relaxing walk to the beach.

No comments: