I was lucky enough to go on a tour of the Warner Brothers studios in LA yesterday and I have so much fun.
I saw the orphanage from Annie (well the facade, it's not a full set.) The tour guide seemed to think I looked like a grown up Annie and so called me Annie the rest of the day (which was kind of funny.) He was also a massive fan of Pushing Daisies (just like me) and so showed me all the places where they filmed on the lot. I stood outside Emerson Cod's building and also went to the pond where they filmed the clown car being pulled from the water (in Season 2). At the museum I also saw Ned and Chucks clothes (I wanted the red dress so badly!)
We also got to see where they filmed ER and I got a great picture of the L and the doors to County General. The best thing of all though? Sitting on the couch from Friends!!! OMG it was so cool I couldn't contain myself. I also got a picture behind the counter (just call me Gunther!) and a pic of the Central Perk logo.
I had so much fun, I was practically bouncing off the walls. I also have a picture of the Ford Anglia from Harry Potter. At the museum they had a whole top floor dedicated to Harry Potter. They had the fireplace from the Dursley's house (with the letters flying out of it), loads of costumes including Harry's, Sirius's, Hagrid's, Ron's and Luna's. I got sorted into slytherin (yikes!) but after another go was put into Hufflepuff (which is much better). They had so much cool stuff that I didn't want to leave. They also had the Joker costumes from The Dark Knight, which was really sad to see. Heath Ledger was a tall man but I felt really sad to see the clothes.
After the tour we went to Santa Monica Pier and grabbed a bit to eat. It was bloody freezing though so we didn't stay too long.
Today we're going to do a bit of shopping (well I'm sure you knew that would be coming eventually) and then tomorrow Mum and I fly home. I've had so much fun here.
No comments:
Post a Comment