Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still Sick

I'm still sick, and it's really driving me crazy. I had to call into work today after spending three hours yesterday trying not to sneeze on customers and having to dash into the back room every two seconds to blow my nose (and then going through the wash hands, dry hands, dash back out thing)

I hate that I'm not at work today. I feel bad that I was hired to help out at Christmas and on one of the busiest weekends I'm not there. I also feel bad to my coworkers who have to hold down the fort. I know that I am sick and can't help it (and I'm sure they don't want this never ending cold) but I guess I just feel bad.

I'm going to pump myself full of meds today and hope that I feel better tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

No comments: