Yes, I'm still in limbo and yes I still live at home and have no money. Whatever. My 26th year will no doubt be a continuation of the past 25 years and 11 months because lets face it, I haven't changed one bit...no matter how much I wish I had.
I'm always going to be slightly weird, I'm always going to be lazy, to keep people at a distance and to underachieve...so now I'm embracing it. Woohoo! I'm an underachiever!
I am interested by the prospect of just ignoring my Birthday altogether, but I don't think my family will let me get away with that, so we'll play it low key (not that it's ever been anything other than low key.)
In slightly interesting news all my grad school apps are in and being analyzed at this very moment (well, it's Good Friday so probably not today but you get my idea) I also had three interviews last week for a full time job that may get me off the bread line. The potential of these two things has me quite happy at the moment. My year doesn't stretch further than September as I don't know what I'll be doing yet, but I think that's quite exciting.
I've been keeping myself busy with the ubiquitous TV watching and have now watched seasons 1 and 2 of The Big Bang Theory about 4 times...yeah, that's how I roll. I've also been watching Fringe but really the past two weeks have been all about Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj.
The weather is turning spring-like and that can only be a good thing. See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment