Saturday, October 25, 2008

You Crafty Little Thing!

I've been pretty bored lately. In an impulsive move that seemed like something out of a movie i decided to go back to the UK...only to return to the States 3 1/2 months later with my tail between my legs. For reasons that defy reason I've been lacking employment since leaving for the UK and have had to fill my time with other things...
Hence the crafting. I recently got into painting and although I'm pretty crap at it, it keeps me entertained.
Now however, I've become obsessed with painting Christmas tree ornaments. They're not brilliant or anything, but as i haven't started my new job yet (not until November!)so i figured i should make my Christmas pressies this year. Cheap? Yes, but i prefer to think of it as economical.




My house mate is super crafty, she knits...something she seems to do compulsively whenever she's watching TV. Whats more amazing is that she can seemingly do it without looking, whereas i can't take a sip of my diet coke and watch TV without throwing over myself...mad!




So, above are my latest creations. Like i said, not brill but kind of cute nonetheless. Well, gotta go...more crafting awaits!



No comments: