I have to confess that recently I've been pretty melancholy. Not just because of the whole lack of a job situation but because I've been missing England. I seem to go through these moods every few months and have only just discovered (today) the my Mum deals with the same thing.
It's rather hard to describe but it's the uncontrollable need to hear other English voices, eat English food and watch English TV. When this mood strikes the only thing on TV is BBC America or a DVD. Beans on Toast and Toad in the hole and common for dinner and you drink so much tea as humanly possible.
So this is where I'm at at the moment. Who knows how long its going to last. But here's my list of everything Fab and British:
Doctor Who
Beans on Toast
Men Behaving Badly
Cadbury's Chocolate
Toad in the hole
The Vicar of Dibley
Radio 1/Essex FM
Marks and Spencers
Woolworths
All Police dramas (The Bill, A Touch of Frost, Inspector Morse etc.)
Boots cosmetics
Top Shop
The BBC
And so much more...but i don't want to boast! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment