Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I think my Prince took a detour

I fear i am destined to be alone forever. I have no idea where this has come from...perhaps my experiences of the past 24 years but i feel...Single.

I don't know why I'm single...honestly i don't. I don't mean that as a way of talking my self up either...i am just honestly clueless. I've seen plainer girls than me with husbands, chubbier girls, stupid girls, annoying girls and crazy girls.

So whats wrong with me? Do i have an annoying laugh? is one leg shorter than the other? am i bitchy? not bitchy enough? indecisive? shallow? not shallow enough? a bad communicator? do i communicate too much? am i invisible? do i just blend in? am i too short? too fat? too red headed? has a lifetime of watching romantic comedy's ruined my chances of having realistic expectations? really, if you have any idea please let me know. A lifetime of living in a hovel filled with cats is what I'm destined for if i don't figure this out. So please, if you know me...or perhaps the secret to landing a guy who doesn't chew with his mouth open, dribble on his shirt of pick things out of his teeth with a straw...just let me know.

1 comment:

Toots said...

The only advise I have is, you have to kiss a lot of frogs....