Saturday, October 25, 2008

Virgin Territory

So I'm new to this so please be gentle.

Want to know what an Essex girl is? read the joke below and you'll get the idea

Question: How do you make an Essex girl's eyes sparkle?
Answer: Shine a torch into her ear

I'd like to think this blog might help the poor beleaguered reputation of the Essex girl. We're really not all that bad. Sure there's a reputation for being stupid, blond, wearing mini skirts, white stilettos and most likely to be found falling out of clubs and throwing up in taxis.

I'd like to think i can change that impression and at the very least I'm ginger, not blond so that opens up an entire new onslaught of mockery within English society...so i suppose good job I'm not living there at the moment lol.

Enjoy the picture of the Essex countryside above...told you there was more to it than silly jokes. Anyway, that wasn't as painful as far as blogging goes. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon and it'll get slightly more interesting :)

1 comment:

Toots said...

Welcome to the darkside ;0 Bwahahahaha!