Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weirdness

I had a weird experience when I was staying at my Grandparent's house for Christmas. It happened on the last day before I flew back and I went to bed early. The basement living room was set up with a pull out sofa and just as I was falling asleep the TV switched itself on.

I know it sounds weird but it really did switch itself on. The remote was at least 3 ft away from me so I couldn't have rolled over it by accident. It was actually on the other side of the room. I'll admit it freaked me out a bit. I went upstairs to tell the others and they all told me it was probably a fault with the TV, so I went back downstairs again.

As soon as I walked through the door the TV turned itself off! that time I went upstairs and stayed there for a while. That's weird though right? TV's don't just turn themselves on and off willy nilly. I thought maybe it was a sign from my Nan, to tell me she was still around, but I still couldn't bring myself to say her name out-loud. I don't know what I was scared of really and I regret that I didn't try harder to figure out what was going on. I'm hoping next time I go there it'll happen again, and this time I won't worry so much about it.

No comments: