Friday, July 1, 2011

Facebook Fatigue

I get a lot of crap from my friends about how often I post things on facebook. I understand that some people use social networking as a way to check in on other peoples lives now and then and don't want to be bothered with my daily rants and that's fine, but just take me off your news feed or un-friend me.

Unlike a lot of people I didn't have the pleasure of growing up in one place and staying there. I didn't have a childhood home, I have about 14. Now, I'm not saying this for sympathy, I had a great childhood but what I'm trying to say is that while a lot of people have friends scattered in a couple of counties, I have friends scattered in different countries and in different states within different countries. Do you see why I'm on facebook so often now? It's not just to post the most recent info about tv and movies that I love (Although admittedly I do that quite a lot) it's to connect with people I almost never get to see.

And to be honest I'm sick of getting crap about it! I'm sorry it's such an inconvenience to read a sentence or two that I post but there is a little X in the corner for a reason. If you don't want to read about it, don't. I'm not going to censor myself and to be honest I've been posting more recently because I'm trying to piss you guys off. HA!

On that note I've gotta go. I found a few nonsense articles that I want to post. :)

1 comment:

Vibha said...

Hey Han! Just use facebook the way you want. Everyone else can take care of the way they deal with it. It's not your problem.